Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Thanksgiving.


I definitely insisted on celebrating this holiday. Of which I did twice. Once over at the dorms of across the street and once in the flat. Dinner turned out quite nice and I was proud. I'd never cooked a turkey before, but with a little internet recipe and determination I made it happen. Except the stuffing was soggy. Have to watch that next time.

I really enjoy bringing my holidays abroad, just because you're bringing something unique over to people who simply don't do it. While its cool to experience other cultural things, its something entirely to bring them and present them. I was glad to have been able to do that, but at the same time sad cause I missed having the holiday at home. Everything at a price.

So, from left to right Max, Hansa, myself and Tella. I believe Turk was playing football that evening. But we saved him some.

No comments: