Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cousins


So this final photograph was taken in the town of Niagara on the Lake, Canada. Specifically, the Angel Inn where we four, Thomas, Lauren, James and I, caught dinner. For me, it was interesting because the last time I was there was when I was 14 and we went to Niagara Falls with my Aunt Jackie and Uncle Kelvin, plus their family. I didn't appreciate the place as much as I did this time around. Plus now I'm legal age to drink, which makes life more pleasurable in general.

Anyway, next to me is James. He's been spending the past month in the U.S. living with us and while I've spoken about him I've never shown a picture. So here we are, free for comparison. My mom mentioned we look a bit alike, but then again we're cousins. It's not suppose to be so strange if we did. But this was our last adventure, in North America. I expect there will be more to come once I arrive there this fall.

No comments: