Sunday, August 24, 2008

Warped



So I'm posting again out of the hotel, where this one was taken. I really like the interesting composition, but feel like its missing something. Like more of the face in the reflection. I don't know. I'm going to have to take one with the real camera to find out what i can do with so much more clarity.

So today was my last day at Red Lobster. I don't want to say I'm glad, but I really don't like waiting tables. It's not my forte at all. I mean, I met a few people there who do it like its a profession, as if one could attain a degree in the field. But that's definitely not me. I'm a history guy, which is why I'm getting a masters in the field. So it was kind of sad, an end of an era so to speak. Albeit a short era. Now on to Huron High School for loads of Teacher's Aid fun!

No comments: