Monday, March 3, 2008

Rhythm of the Coin

03.03.2008 Rhythm of the Coin


I had no idea what I was going to do for today's photo. so in order to resolve that I went around the house with my camera and snapped a couple of different poses. Out of 15 takes, only two involved the coin and five involved the spot by the staircase. To be honest, there were a few takes that I liked and will pursue at another point in time. This one, where I was hoping the shutter speed would be slow enough to catch multiple glimpses of the coin as well as fast enough to get more than a blur. The other one didn't work out, but I was impressed with this photo and stuck with it. In hindsight, it would have worked out much better with a black background. But when I selected this spot, I was counting on a color photograph. Funny how it all pulls together.

No comments: