Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Strangers

The Strangers



I've been looking for an excuse to overexpose but every time I do it with one photo focused on me, it doesn't look right. So I used Julia to help me out. This would be the last day we have in each others company before the long summer, and much like the previous break times together I took the opportunity to snap a few photos of her in various poses and styles. It's a good way to take someone in, at least for me.

Personally, I really like the effects that overexposure can have on feminine faces. Which explains my hesitance to use the effect on myself. The flowers we just an interesting prop that I picked up to create connections between us, but as I neared my desired photo I knew that they would work effectively overexposed.

No comments: