Monday, April 21, 2008

First to Last

04.21.2008 First to Last



When I told my girlfriend, whom refuses to be named, that I was a little naked in today's installment she about freaked out.

But really, I don't see what's wrong showing a little cheek every so often.

So yeah, that's young me. When I look at photos of myself as a baby and small child I wonder and ponder how clueless I was as to what the future held. There's a little bit of ironic pleasure I take when view old photos. It's like, who knew then of how many people would be privy to this moment. It's not something you think about when you take a photo, really.

1 comment:

Chris Garcia said...

For the record, I was both relieved and disappointed when I saw no naked Carl on today's post.

Also, just wanted to let you know I'm watching, if not breathing heavily, and I've really been enjoying the self-portrait progression.

You still doing customs?