Friday, April 11, 2008

Gaby and I

04.11.2008 Gaby and I



So this is my cousin's daughter Gaby. I have a lot of fun playing with her and... jumping out from corners and scaring the crap out of her. It's not a bad hobby, really.

So I was contemplating today's photo and in walked Gaby with her mom for a Friday night visit. I figured I haven't done any photo's with anyone besides my girlfriend, and the one with my mom, so one with Gaby might be interesting. Obviously, keeping her still was a problem. Especially with the lighting.

But overall, I think the portrait of her worked out the best. Those inquisitive eyes, gradient across her face and wisp of hair... I think it really worked out. My portrait, on the other hand, in line with the silliness of a few of my photos but not the center of the photo. Eh well, I kind of like it anyway.

No comments: