Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Green Minded

04.29.2008 Green Minded


And I don't mean the Hulk. Though that would be cool.

So this started out as me wanting to go outside for today's photograph. I've taken so many inside the house that it bores me. One of the compositional hints that I've read about is reflection. While I wanted to copy my reflection from the dark window, I instead got the above picture. Like the penicillin guy, accidents yield intersting results. While this picture isn't going to cure the sick, its still pretty interesting.

I like the budding branches the most. It was something that I was admiring about spring when I looked out the window and saw that the dark tinted glass on the suburban would work for a reflective photograph. So its quite nice to capture some of the nice moments of spring outdoors, even though its a little chilly today. I just realized that, unlike winter, I won't have a moment to photograph the outdoors in the springtime during the course of this project. So tak it while you can, I suppose.

No comments: