Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ghost

04.20.2008 Ghost



So this was actually an accident based on carelessness and poor planning. See, I had a high aperture number from when i went to the zoo, but I didn't look at that when I slid the metering over to 15 seconds. Apparently I didn't notice the meter number either because I snapped the shutter to check my composition and noticed after a few seconds that the shutter was still open. So as a joke I sat down. Then I took a few more in this style because I thought it was cool that I would appear ghost like.

It's shallow, but hey, its awesome.

So I added a film grain filter and some underpainting in photoshop to give it a old timey feeling. I then enhanced the highlights on my shirt to blow the whites out a little and be more ghostlike. I like it. Even if it was a cheap trick.

No comments: